Veterinary Periodontologyis a comprehensive yet user-friendly reference on periodontal disease in dogs and cats, encompassing etiology, pathogenesis, and clinical features. Emphasizing clinical management of this common dental disease, this book covers basic as well as advanced treatments, offering practical instruction on therapeutic procedures.Veterinary Periodontologybuilds on existing human-based knowledge to provide veterinary-specific information on the periodontal disease process, therapies, patient management, and instrumentation.
- Brook A. Niemiec, ed. DVM, Dipl. AVDC, Fellow, Academy of Veterinary Dentistry. Southern California Veterinary Dental Specialties, San Diego, CA (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2012-12
- ISBN (print): 978-0-8138-1652-4
- ISBN (eBook): 978-1-118-45316-2