Practical Physiotherapy for Small Animal Practice provides a concise and accessible introduction to physiotherapy that demonstrates its benefits to both veterinary patients and practitioners. One of the fastest growing specialties in veterinary medicine, this book will help you to successfully introduce physiotherapy into your practice improving rehabilitation and recovery of dogs and cats. 296 p.
- David Prydie, BVMS, CertSAO, CCRT, MRCVS. Physio-vet, Crewe Hall Farm, Crewe, Sheshire (UK).
- Isobel Howitt, BSc (Hons,) MSc, ACPAT (Cat A). Physio-vet, Crewe Hall Farm, Crewe, Sheshire (UK).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2015-09
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-66154-3
- ISBN (eBook): 978-1-118-66147-5