This text is a resource for the individual performing or learning to perform a surgical procedure. The most qualified experts in the fields of surgery and pathophysiology explain in easy to understand in practical terms the mechanisms by which a disease affects each organ. 788 p.
ePub and PDF formats available for this document. Download FREE CALIBRE Software (as supplementary material available with your documents) to open and read EPUB formats. Use it as a permanent library where all formats can be added/converted.
- M. Joseph Bojrab, ed. DVM, MS, PhD, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Private Consulting Practitioner. Las Vegas, NV (USA).
- Eric Monnet, Associate editor, DVM, PhD, Professor, Small Animal Surgery. Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO (USA), College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- Publisher: Teton NewMedia
- Publication date (print): 2012-01
- ISBN (print): 978-1-59161-038-0