The perfect study companion, Animal Biology and Care, 3 rd Edition is specifically designed for students on animal care, animal nursing assistant and veterinary care assistant courses. This edition is fully updated with new course content, a refreshed design and colour illustrations throughout. Basic biological theory is introduced with diagrams for visual learners while photographs demonstrate the common practical procedures carried out by animal care assistants. Key features include : New content on exotic species, recognising the increasing number of these animals kept as pets. 371 p.
- Sue Dallas, VN Cert. Ed., Qualified veterinary nurse, Former teacher on both veterinary nursing and animal care courses for over 22 years.
- Emily Jewell, BSc (Hons), MSc, Cert. Ed., Curriculum Area Manager in Animal Management at Reaseheath College in Nantwich, Cheshire.
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2014-06
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-27606-8
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-118-27604-4