Anesthesia and Analgesia in Laboratory Animals, 2nd Edition focuses on the special anesthetic, analgesic, and post-operative care requirements associated with experimental surgery. This new edition is fully revised and updated. 643 p.
Series : American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Provides researchers with the most comprehensive and up-to-date review of the use of anesthesia and analgesia in laboratory animals
- Thoroughly updated with new material on ferrets, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, and invertebrates
- Includes hot topic areas such as pain research, ethical issues, legal issues, and imaging studies
- Richard Fish, Editor. NC State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, NC (USA).
- Peggy Danneman Editor. The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME, USA.
- Marilyn Brown, Editor. Charles River Laboratories, East Thetford, VT, USA. Et al...
- Publication date (print) : 2011-04
- ISBN (print) : 978-0-12-373898-1