A vital resource on blood and bone marrow cell morphology in laboratory animal medicine. This fully revised new edition is an essential reference for clinical pathologists in diagnostic laboratories, and medical or veterinary research. The atlas contains over 400 color images of cells from the peripheral blood and bone marrow from a variety of animals encountered in laboratory animal medicine, in health and disease. 150 p.
- Clifford Smith, Chief Laboratory Scientist in the Haematology Department, and Head of Logistics, Clinical Pathology Services. Covance Laboratories in Harrogate (UK).
- Alfred Jarecki, Principal Research Scientist with Sanofi-Aventis. Alnwick Research Centre (UK).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date: 2011-07
- ISBN (print): 978-1-405-17107-6