The Veterinary Laboratory and Field Manual, 3rd Edition provides an overview of the basic laboratory techniques, and sample collection guidelines, that we consider useful for staff working in district veterinary facilities in regions that lack the infrastructural support available for staff with ready access to national veterinary laboratories. This book provides the reader with a summary of basic diagnostic procedures and sample submission guidelines and also advocates for improved communication between animal health extension staff, veterinarians, laboratory staff and farmers. Case studies are used to illustrate key concepts. 621 p.
►The purchase of this ebook includes:
- ebook PDF
- Page with 2 links to open ebook online (Desktop-iPad-iPhone)
- Susan C. Cork, Editor. Veterinarian with more than 25 years of practical field experience in a range of countries, Currently Head of the department and Professor of Ecosystem and Public Health at the University of Calgary (Canada).BSc, BVMS, DSAM, Dip.ECVIM-CA, PGCert (HE), MRCVS, Clinical Fellow in Small Animal Medicine. University of Bristol, Bristol (UK).
- Roy W. Halliwell, Editor. Independent consultant with more than 40 years’ experience in the development of medical and veterinary laboratory services in a number of countries in Asia, Africa, and South America.
- Publisher: 5m Publishing
- Publication date (print): 2019-06
- ISBN (print): 978-1-789180-70-1