Avian Pathology: A Colour Handbook will enable veterinary students to have sound understanding and working knowledge of poultry diseases. The book will also assist personnel at the poultry disease diagnostic laboratories and progressive farmers. The book devotes total seven sections including basics about avian, bacterial diseases, viral diseases, fungal diseases, parasitic diseases, nutritional deficiency diseases and miscellaneous disorders affecting poultry. Emphasis has been put on etiology, transmission, epizootiology, clinical signs, gross and microscopic lesions, diagnosis, treatment and control. 304 p.
- Ravindra Nath Sharma. Professor of Pathology and Avian Diseases. School of Veterinary Medicine, St. George's University, Grenada (West Indies).
- Neelesh Sharma. Senior Assistant Professor, Division of Veterinary Medicine, F.V.Sc & A.H., SKUAST-Jammu, R.S.Pura, Jammu (India).
- Publisher: New India Publishing Agency - NIPA
- Publication date (print): 2018-09
- ISBN (print): 978-93-87973-16-9
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-93-89907-48-3