Veterinary Cytology offers a state-of-the-art, evidence-based reference to all aspects of veterinary cytology. Truly multidisciplinary in its approach, chapters are written by experts in fields ranging from clinical pathology to internal medicine, surgery, ophthalmology, and dermatology, drawing the various specialties together to create a comprehensive picture of cytology's role in diagnosis and treatment of animal disease. Firmly grounded in the primary literature, the book focuses on companion animals, with special chapters for species with fewer publications. Chapters are logically organized by body system, with additional chapters on tumors of particular import and diagnostic decision making. 1025 p.
- Leslie C. Sharkey [Editor]. DVM, PhD, Dipl.ACVP (Clinical Pathology), Professor. Department of Clinical Sciences, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, North Grafton, MA (USA)..
- M. Judith Radin [Editor]. DVM, PhD, Dipl.ACVP (Clinical Pathology), Professor Emerita. Department of Veterinary Biosciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University, Coluumbus, OH (USA).
- Davis Seelig [Editor]. DVM, PhD, Dipl.ACVP (Clinical Pathology), Associate Professor. Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2020-09
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-12570-9
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-12572-3