In recent years, a number of important developments have been made in equine anaesthesia and analgesia. These include new methods of monitoring the patient, the availability of new drugs and the implementation of new procedures. Manual of Equine Anesthesia and Analgesia not only covers all the traditional methods of anaesthesia and recent developments, but it provides students and practitioners with essential information on the scientific basis of anaesthesia, as well as giving handy tips on more practical aspects of anaesthesia, such as drug regimens for field anaesthesia. 378 p.
- Thomas Dohertyis, Associate Professor of Anaesthesiology. University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN (USA), College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Alexander Valverde, Assistant Professor in Anaesthesiology. University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (USA), College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2008-05
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4051-2967-1
- ISBN (eBook): 978-1-4051-7275-2