Trust the Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management helps you meet the increasing need for effective pain management in the animals you treat. This user-friendly guide contains the most up-to-date and clinically relevant information on analgesic drugs and managing pain in dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, ferrets, and rabbits... 627 p.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- NEW! Eight new chapters
- NEW! Completely updated drug information, with new agents, doseforms, and routes provides the most current pain management therapies for use in the clinical setting.
- NEW! Expanded sections on the cat and exotics address the growing popularity of these pets by providing additional species-specific information.
- James S. Gaynor, Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist, International Veterinary Acupuncture Society, Director. Animal Anesthesia and Pain Management Center, Colorado Springs, CO (USA).
- William W. Muir, Regional Director, American Academy of Pain Management. Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Consulting Services, Columbus, OH (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2014-09
- ISBN (print): 978-0-323-08935-7