Written by pioneering and internationally-renowned specialists in the field, "Osteopathy and the Treatment of Horses" provides clinically-orientated information on osteopathy as a treatment for horses. It explains the scientific rationale of how osteopathy works in animals, as well as providing a detailed working guide to the technical skills and procedures you need to know to perform safe and effective osteopathic procedures. 249 p.
- Anthony Pusey, Osteopath of international renown, Master of Science Degree in the Application of Osteopathy, International lecturer, Practice in human and animal osteopathy. London (UK).
- Julia Brooks, MSc, DO qualified from the British School of Osteopathy, Practice in human and animal osteopathy, International lecturer at postgraduate level, External examiner for the University of Wales. London (UK).
- Annabel Jenks, DO, ND, British College of Osteopathic Medicine, Osteopath in private practice, Human and animal osteopathy, Faculty member on the Masters Degree in Animal Osteopathy at the University of Wales. Essex (UK).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date: 2011-11
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4051-6952-3
- ISBN (eBook): 978-1-118-29705-6