Integrating complementary treatment options with traditional veterinary practice is a growing trend in veterinary medicine. Veterinarians and clients alike have an interest in expanding treatment options to include alternative approaches such as Western and Chinese Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Nano-Pharmacology, Homotoxicology, and Therapeutic Nutrition along with conventional medicine. 893 p.
- Robert S. Goldstein, Editor. Director of Veterinary Services,Director of Product Development. Animal Nutritional Technologies, Healing Center for Animals, Northern Skies Veterinary Center , Westport, CT (USA).
- Paula Jo Broadfoot, Editor. DVM, Studies and practices therapeutic nutrition since 18 years.
- Richard E. Palmquist, Editor. DVM, Currently Head of Medicine at Centinela Animal Hospital in Inglewood, CA (USA), Research chair for the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association, Consultant in Alternative Medicine for the Veterinary Information Network (VIN). Et al...
- Publication date (print): 2009-03
- ISBN (print): 978-0-8138-2020-0