It is with pleasure that we offer these introductory remarks for the Manual of Internal Fixation in the Horse, a book describing a further application of AO or ASIF techniques. The letters A-O stand for the Arbeitsgemeinschaft fUr Osteosynthesefragen and have been trans- lated into the Association for the Study of Internal Fixation. The organization is truly a "study group", created in Switzerland. The major goal was to establish a task of fracture treatment by force committed to the improvement osteosynthesis. 121 p.
- Gustave E. Fackelman [Editor]. DVM, Professor of Surgery. Tufts University, School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, MA (USA).
- David M. Nunamaker [Editor]. V.M.D, Jacques Jenny Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery. School of Veterinary medicine, Kenneth Square, PA (USA).
- Publisher: Springer
- Publication date (print): 2013-10
- ISBN (print): 978-3-642-81471-6
- ISBN (ebook): 978-3-642-81469-3