This comprehensive guide to all aspects of caring for horses, cattle, camelids, small ruminants, and pigs helps veterinary technician students learn everything they need to know about large animal medicine. Presented in full-color, Large Animal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians provides species-specific coverage with a wealth of images, as well as clinical applications. Coverage includes AVMA-required topics such as hospital biosecurity, restraint, physical examinations, nutrition, clinical and diagnostic procedures, reproduction, neonatology, and disease. 441 p.
- Laura Lien, CVT, MS, VTS (LAIM), Member of the Association of Veterinary Technician Educators, Specialized in Large Animal Internal Medicine with the Academy of Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians.
- Sue Loly, LVT, VTS (EVN), Large Animal Hospital Technical Supervisor,Veterinary Technician Specialty in Equine Veterinary Nursing. University of Minnesota, Equine Clinical Services Center, Minneapolis, MN (USA).
- Sheryl Ferguson, CVT, VTS (LAIM), Large Animal Hospital Manager, Member of the Large Animal Internal Medicine Academy for Veterinary Technicians. University of Minnesota, Veterinary Medical Center,, Minneapolis, MN (USA). EDITORS
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2014-05
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-34671-6
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-118-76722-1