This book is a must for anyone who would like to improve the health, wellbeing or performance of their horse. Practical, educational and easy to follow, the author shares with you the knowledge and skills you need to massage your own horse. Learn about equine anatomy, massage techniques, and how to combine the moves to develop a complete massage routine. With the emphasis on how you can work with your own horse, Sue offers an insight into how to reduce pain and stiffness in your horse as well as improve performance. Massaging your horse gives something back in return for all he does for you, and will help you and your horse to truly enjoy the time that you spend together. 232 p.
- Sue Palmer. Chartered Veterinary Physiotherapist.
- Publisher: [The Crowood Press]
- Publication date (print): 2012-08
- Publication date (ebook PDF): 2017-05
- ISBN (print): 978-0-85131-999-5
- ISBN (ebook EPUB): 978-1-90880-966-7