The third edition of The Laboratory Rat features updated information on a variety of topics, including rats as research models for basic and translational research in areas such as genomics, alcoholism, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, obesity, neuroscience, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, regenerative medicine, and infectious disease. 1182 p.
- Mark A. Suckow, Editor. Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY (USA).
- F. Claire Hankenson, Editor. Campus Animal Resources & Department of Pathobiology and Diagnostic Investigation. College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI (USA).
- Ronald P. Wilson, Editor. Departement of Comparative Medicine, College of Medicine, Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, PA (USA). Et al...
- Publisher: Academic Press (imprint of Elsevier)
- Publication date (print): 2019-11
- ISBN (print): 978-0-12-814338-4
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-0-12-814339-1