The 2e of the gold standard text in the field, Nonhuman Primates in Biomedical Research provides a comprehensive, up-to-date review of the use of nonhuman primates in biomedical research. The Biology and Management volume provides basic information on the natural biology of nonhuman primates and the current state of knowledge regarding captive management. Each chapter contains an extensive list of bibliographic references, photographs, and graphic illustrations to provide the reader with a thorough review of the subject. 521 p.
- Christian R. Abee, Editor. University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Michale E. Keeling Center for Comparative Medicine and Research, Bastrop, TX (USA).
- Keith Mansfield, Editor. Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Cambridge, MA (USA).
- Suzette Tardif, Editor. University of Texas Health Science Center, Barshop Institute of Longevity & Aging Studies, San Antonio, TX (USA). Et al...
- Publication date (print): 2012-03
- ISBN (print): 978-0-12-381365-7