Principles of Animal Research is the first publication to offer a broad look at animal research science for a student, early researcher, or technician. Offering guidance for all aspects of the research experience, including the research and development of a thesis, model selection, experimental design, IACUC protocol preparation, and animal husbandry and technical procedural needs, the book is a necessary addition to every student, technician, and researcher’s education. 269 p.
- Mark A. Suckow, DVM, DACLAM, Associate Vice President for Research, Attending Veterinarian, and Professor of Biomedical Engineering. University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY (USA).
- Kay Stewart, Associate Director. Freimann Life Science Centre. University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2016-12
- ISBN (print): 978-0-12-802151-4
- ISBN (ebook): 978-0-12-802366-2