Veterinary Embryology, 2nd Edition, has been updated to reflect the many changes that have developed in the field; the text has been fully revised and expanded and is now in full colour and many pedagogical features and a companion website have been developed. 398 p.
Get supplementary matérial from this book (Companion Website)
- Thomas A. McGeady, Former Dean of the Veterinary Faculty at University College Dublin. His academic career was spent in the Department of Veterinary Anatomy, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, UCD,
- P.J. Quinn, Former Professor of Veterinary Microbiology and Parasitology and Head of the Department in the School of Veterinary Medicine, University College Dublin.
- Eamonn S. FitzPatrick, Former Chief Technical Officer. School of Veterinary Medicine, University College Dublin. Et al...
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2017-01
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-94061-7
- Publication date (ebook): 2017-02
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-118-94060-0