Now in its Fifth Edition, Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals provides a basic understanding of domestic animal anatomy and physiology, taking an interconnected approach to structure and function of the horse, dog, cat, cow, sheep, goat, pig, and chicken. 570 p.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Covers equine, canine, feline, bovine, ovine, ruminant, swine, and poultry anatomy and physiology
- Considers structure and function in relation to each other for a full understanding of the relationship between the two
- Provides pedagogical tools to promote learning, including chapter outlines, study questions, self-evaluation exercises, clinical correlates, key terms, suggested readings, and a robust art program
- Supplementary resources available - web companion
- William O. Reece, DVM, PhD, University Professor Emeritus. Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, at Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames, IA (USA).
- Eric W. Rowe, DVM, PhD, Associate Professor. Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, at Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames, IA (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2017-08
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-27084-3
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-27085-0