Maintaining the health of pigs is vital in pig farming and production. This new book written by experts from around the world focuses on the health of pigs, first with coverage of the disorders of pigs organised by clinical sign and body system. The book explores environmental medicine and then health maintenance. 512 p.
- John Carr, BVSc, PhD, DPM, DiplECPHM, MRCVS, RCVS Recognised Specialist in Pig Medicine. James Cook University, Townsville (Australia).
- Shih-Ping Chen, DVM, PhD, Principal Researcher. Agricultural Technology Research Institute, Taiwan.
- Joseph F. Connor, DVM, MS. Carthage Veterinary Service Ltd, Carthage, IL (USA). Et al...
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication date (print): 2018-05
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4987-0472-4