Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Ruminant, Second Edition keeps practitioners completely current with the latest in disease management for ruminants and camelids. 1006 p.
Series: Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Updates the first all-in-one ruminant resource designed specifically for quick information retrieval
- Provides identically formatted topics for easy searching by alphabetical listing or by discipline, with each topic indicating the species affected
- Offers fast access to the accumulated wisdom of hundreds of veterinary experts
- Adds more than 100 new topics, with significant revisions to existing topics
- Christopher Chase, DVM, PhD, DACVM (Virology & Immunology), Professor of Veterinary Biomedical Sciences. Department of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, South Dakota State University in Brookings, SD (USA).
- Kaitlyn Lutz, VMD, DABVP (Food Animal), previously a Lecturer in the Food Animal Field Service at the University of Pennsylvania, currently exploring private dairy practice. Ashburton (New Zealand).
- Erica McKenzie, BSc, BVMS, PhD, DACVIM, DACVSMR, Professor of Large Animal Internal Medicine. Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, USA et al...
- Publication date (print): 2007-10
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-06468-8
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-06469-5
To select the chapters in the table of contents of this PDF with 1006 p., use the bookmarks on the left of the document that are fully text-related: