King's Applied Anatomy of the Central Nervous System of Domestic Mammals, 2nd Edition: An update of a classic student text unlocking the mystery of veterinary neurology and neuroanatomy. Presented in a logical and accessible manner, readers can quickly comprehend the essential principles of how the central nervous system is constructed, the way it works and how to recognise damaged components. By blending descriptive anatomy with clinical neurology, the text offers a unique approach – explaining the structure and function of the central nervous system while highlighting the relevance to clinical practice. 643 p.
- Revised and updated to cover the latest clinical developments, includes additional content on electrodiagnostic methods, stem cell transplantation and advanced imaging.
- Supplementary material available
- Geoff Skerritt, BVSc, FRSB, CBiol, DipECVN, FRCVS, Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, Specialist and European Specialist in Veterinary Neurology. Chester, (UK).
- Publication date (print): 2018-02
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-40106-4
NOTE: This ebook is available in PDF and ePub formats. Download FREE CALIBER software to open and read your epub documents. Use it as a permanent library where other formats can be added.