Color Atlas of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition provides a compendium of the clinical appearance of ophthalmic diseases likely to be encountered in small, large, or exotic animal practice:
- Offers a pictorial reference to the clinical appearance of diseases and conditions of the animal eye
- Presents multiple presentations of most ophthalmic diseases to show the varying ways the condition might appear
- Provides more than 1,000 high-quality color clinical photographs showing ocular disorders
- Includes new introductory chapters on ocular anatomy, the ophthalmic exam, and clinical findings in place of the clinical signs chapter
- Covers clinical history, the clinical signs and findings associated with the disease, the rule-outs or differential diagnoses, the recommended treatment, and the prognosis for each disorder. 431 p.
►Supplementary material: French Ophthalmologic Tutorial: Managing a corneal ulcer in an emergency situation
- Kirk N. Gelatt, Distinguished Professor of Comparative Ophthalmology Emeritus, Department of Small Animal Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (USA).
- Caryn E. Plummer, Associate Professor of Comparative Ophthalmology and Service Chief, Veterinary Ophthalmology Service. Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida,Gainesville, FL (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2017-03
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-23944-4
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-119-23967-3