Histologic Basis of Ocular Disease in Animals is a comprehensive reference covering pathology of the eye in a spectrum of animal species, including domestic animals, fish, birds, and laboratory animals.
- Bruce Grahn, DVM, Diplomate ACVO, ABVP, Professor Emeritus of Veterinary Ophthalmology. Western College of Veterinary Medicine, Prairie Ocular Pathology Service, University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (Canada).
- Robert Peiffer, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVO, Professor Emeritus of Ophthalmology and Pathology. School of Medicine at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.
- Brian Wilcock, DVM, PhD, Honorary Diplomate American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists, Histovet Surgical Pathology, Professor Emeritus of Pathology. Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario (Canada).
- Publication date (print): 2018-11
- ISBN (print: 978-1-118-38877-8
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-118-38878-5