Breed Predispositions to Disease in Dogs and Cats, Third Edition provides a comprehensive exploration of current knowledge of breed predispositions based on rigorous examination of primary research. 415 p.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Incorporates the latest research, new testing methods, and newly-discovered predispositions and diseases
- Provides expanded information on genetics, epidemiology, and longevity
- Includes key characteristics of diseases, including pathogenesis, genetics, risks, and common presentations
- Indexes dogs and cats by breed, with listings of common inherited and predisposed disorders organized by body system
- Includes absolute and relative frequency/occurrence data for conditions, along with references
- Alex Gough. Bath Veterinary Referrals, Bath (UK).
- Alison Thomas. Blue Cross Animal Hospital Victoria, London (UK).
- Dan O’Neill. Royal Veterinary College, London (UK).
- Publication date (print): 2018-03
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-22554-6
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-22555-3