Biology and Diseases of the Ferret, Third Edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to provide a current, comprehensive reference on the ferret. Encyclopedic in scope, it is the only book to focus on the characteristics that make the ferret an important research animal, with detailed information on conditions, procedures, and treatments... 829 p.
- James G. Fox, DVM, MS, DACLAM, Professor and Director at MIT’s Division of Comparative Medicine, Chair of ACLAM’s publications committee, Adjunct Professor. Tufts University’s Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, MA (USA); University of Pennsylvania’s School of Veterinary Medicine, Philadelphia, PA (USA).
- Robert P. Marini, DVM, DACLAM, Assistant Director and Chief of Veterinary Surgical Resources, Lecturer in Health, Science and Technology. MIT’s Division of Comparative Medicine, Cambridge, MA (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2014-05
- ISBN (print): 978-0-470-96045-5
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-118-78273-6