Complications in Small Animal Surgery provides a complete reference to diagnosing, managing, and treating surgical complications using an accessible format. 966 p.
- Offers a well-defined, thoroughly illustrated format to maximize practical value, with algorithms, tables, and practical tips
- Covers common and uncommon complications in all body systems
- Serves as a reference to recent literature relevant to each complication
- Dominique Griffon, ed. DMV, MS, PhD, DECVS, DACVS, Professor and Associate Dean for Research. Western University of Health Science, Pomona, CA (USA), College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Annick Hamaide, ed. DVM, PhD, Dipl ECVS, Associate Professor, Surgical Oncology. University of Liège, Liège (Belgium), Department of Clinical Sciences (Companion Animals and Equids), School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2015-11
- ISBN (print): 978-0-470-95962-6
- ISBN (eBook): 978-1-118-81385-0