Current Techniques in Canine and Feline Neurosurgery offers state-of-the-art, detailed guidance on performing neurosurgical techniques in dogs and cats, from indications and surgical anatomy to procedures and post-operative care. 272 p.
- Andy Shores, Editor. DVM, MS, PhD, DACVIM (Neurology), Clinical Professor and Chief of Neurosurgery and Neurology. Mississippi State University, College of Veterinary Medicine Mississippi; and the Veterinary Specialty Center in Starkville, MS (USA).
- Brigitte A. Brisson, Editor. DMV, DVSc, DACVS, Professor of Small Animal Surgery. Department of Clinical Studies at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario (Canada).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2017-09
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-43328-7
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-118-71146-0