BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Head, Neck and Thoracic Surgery, 2nd Edition provides a practical, up-to-date approach to head, neck and thoracic surgery in dogs and cats. The chapters flow from the required surgical instrumentation into surgery, starting at the oral cavity and nose and working caudally. Each chapter describes diagnosis and treatment, with step-by-step operative techniques for selected procedures. 249 p.
- Daniel J. Brockman, Editor. BVSc, CertVR, CertSAO, Dip ACVS, Dip ECVS, FHEA, MRCVS. The Royal Veterinary College, Hattfield (UK).
- David E. Holt, Editor. BVSc, Dip ACVS. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (USA).
- Gert ter HAAR, Editor. DVM, PhD, DipECVS. Specialist Veterinary Clinic, Utrecht (the Netherlands).
- Publisher: BSAVA [British Small Animal Veterinary Association]
- Publication date (print): 2018-10
- ISBN (print): 978-1-905319-93-0
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-910443-34-7