Atlas of Surgical Approaches to Soft Tissue and Oncologic Diseases in the Dog and Cat starts with a chapter on oromaxillofacial approaches, followed by chapters covering the cervical area and ear, forelimb, hindlimb, thorax, and abdomen. The book finishes with complete coverage of the approaches to the perineal area and pelvic canal and digits and tail, making it an excellent guide for surgeons to plan and execute their approach to soft tissue and oncologic diseases. 290 p.
- Marije Risselada. DVM, PhD, DECVS, DACVS-SA, iAssistant Professor of Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, IN (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2020-08
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-37013-0
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-37017-8