Current Techniques in Small Animal Surgery, Fifth Edition provides current information regarding surgical techniques from the perspective of clinicians who are performing specific procedures on a regular basis. It is intended to be concise, well illustrated, and reflective of the writer’s experience, both good and bad. The emphasis with this volume is technique. 1155 p.
|Part I : Soft Tissue||Part II : Bones and Joints|
|Section A. Surgical Principles||Section K. Axial Skeleton|
|Section B. Nervous System and Organs of Special Sense||Section L. Fracture Fixation Techniques & Bone Grafting|
|Section C. Digestive System||Section M. Appendicular Skeleton-Thoracic Limb|
|Section D. Respiratory System||Section N. Appendicular Skeleton-Pelvic Limb|
|Section E. Urogenital System||Section O. Orthopedic Bandaging & Splinting Techniques|
|Section F. Endocrine System|
|Section G. Hernias|
|Section H. Integument|
|Section I. Cardiovascular and Lymphatic|
|Section J. Exotic Species|
- M. Joseph Bojrab, ed. DVM, MS, PhD, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Private Consulting Practitioner, Las Vegas, NV (USA).
- Don Waldron, ed. DVM, DACVS, Chief Veterinary Medical Officer, Western Veterinary Conference, Las Vegas, NV (USA).
- James P. Toombs, ed. DVM, DACVS, Professor of Small Animal Medicine and Surgery. Iowa State University, Ames, IA (USA), College of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences.
- Publisher: Teton NewMedia
- Publication date (print): 2014-02
- ISBN: 978-1-59161-035-9