Atlas of Small Animal Ultrasonography, Second Edition is a comprehensive reference for ultrasound techniques and findings in small animal practice. Offering more than 2000 high-quality sonograms and illustrations of normal structures and disorders, the book takes a systems-based approach to ultrasound examinations in small animals. With complete coverage of small animal ultrasonography, this reference guide is an essential resource for veterinary sonographers of all skill levels. In addition to updates reflecting current diagnostic imaging practice, the Second Edition adds two new chapters on practical physical concepts and artifacts and abdominal contrast ultrasound. 585 p.
- Dominique Penninck, Editor. DVM, PhD, DACVR, DECVDI, Professor of Diagnostic Imaging. Department of Clinical Sciences, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, Medford, MA (USA).
- Marc-André d'Anjou, Editor. DMV, DACVR, Clinical Radiologist. Centre Vétérinaire Rive-Sud in the Montréal area (Canada).
- Publication date (print): 2015-09
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-35998-3
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-118-39733-6