This comprehensive and illustrated book Cardiovascular Disease in Small Animal Medicine contains key updates to the text and references focused on common cardiovascular diseases and their management, including therapy for congestive heart failure and arrhythmias, reflecting the main developments in cardiology and in practice. Coverage includes evaluation techniques, investigative procedures, diagnosis, medical and surgical management options and methods. 396 p.
- Wendy A. Ware, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVIM (Cardiology). Iowa State University, Ames, IA (USA). Departments of Veterinary Clinical Sciences and Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Publisher: Manson Publishing
- Publication date (ebook): 2013-02
- ISBN (print): 978-1-84076-076-7
- ISBN (eBook): 978-1-84076-622-6