This new edition of BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Musculoskeletal Imaging builds on the practical structure of its predecessor, with chapters arranged anatomically. Individual joints, the long bones, the skull and the spine are dealt with in discrete sections while soft tissues, bones and joints are considered more generally. The manual has been thoroughly revised and updated, while new chapters dedicated to imaging modalities such as CT, MRI and ultrasonography broaden the scope of the manual. Indications for use and illustrations add depth to this relatively new area of musculoskeletal imaging. Techniques and findings are explained clearly, ensuring that the content is accessible to veterinarians of all levels. 417 p.
- Robert M. Kirberger, Editor. BVSc, DVSc, MMedVet(Rad), DipECVDI. Department of Companion Animal Clinical Studies, Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Pretoria, Private Bag X04, Onderstepoort 0110, South Africa.
- Fintan J. McEvoy, Editor. MVB, PhD, DVSc, DVR, DipECVDI. Department of Veterinary Clinical and Animal Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Dyrlægevej 16, 1870, Frederiksberg C, (Denmark).
- Publisher: BSAVA [British Small Animal Veterinary Association]
- Publication date (print): 2016-11
- ISBN (print): 978-1-905319-78-7