This is the first definitive textbook on veterinary communication, written specifically for students and veterinary professionals by a group of international experts. Communication is a core clinical skill, and is now taught as a compulsory part of most veterinary degree courses. Good communication is crucial to the veterinarian-client-patient relationship, to patient health and ultimately to the success of any veterinary business. 217 p.
- Carol Gray, Editor. BVMS, MRCVS, PGCert Med Ed, Lecturer in Veterinary Communication Skills, Instrumental in the introduction of communication skills training to UK veterinary undergraduates, Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, Registered Practitioner with the HE Academy, UK, Member of the LIVE team (RVC Centre for Excellence in Veterinary Education). University of Liverpool (UK).
- Jenny Moffett, Editor. BVetMed (Hons), MSc, Dip Marketing Communications, Director of Communications. Ross University of Veterinary Medicine, St. Kitts (West Indies).
- Publication date (print): 2010-02
- ISBN (print: 978-1-4051-5817-6
- Publication date (ebook): 2013-05
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-118-69970-6