The third edition of Aspinall’s Complete Textbook of Veterinary Nursing is the ideal text for both student and qualified veterinary nurses as it covers the entire veterinary nursing syllabus. Now written in the main by veterinary nurses this book comprehensively covers all aspects of the veterinary nursing role from client communication to nutritional support. All chapters have been revised in line with changes in legislation and regulation, but also theoretical and practical aspects. Greater emphasis on the veterinary practice structure including the role of corporate businesses and use of social media bring this edition fully up to date. 880 p.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- New chapters on Emergency Critical care, Fluid therapy, Practice and Staff management and Consulting skills.
- Anaesthesia and Analgesia chapter fully revised and updated.
- New chapter on Equine Behaviour and Handling, including recognition of pain in equines.
- Nicola Ackerman, Editor. BSc (Hons), RVN, CertSAN, CertVNECC, VTS (Nutrition), HonMBVNA, Head Medical Nurse. The Veterinary Hosital Group, Plymouth, Devon (UK).
- Publication date (print): 2016-07
- ISBN (print) : 978-0-7020-6602-3