Nests, Eggs, and Incubation brings together a global team of leading authorities to provide a comprehensive overview of the diverse field of avian reproduction. Starting with a new assessment of the evolution of avian reproductive biology in light of recent research, the book goes on to cover four broad areas: the nest, the egg, incubation, and the study of avian reproduction. New research on nest structures, egg traits, and life history is incorporated. 313 p.
- D. Charles Deeming, Editor. Senior Lecturer, School of Life Sciences, University of Lincoln (UK).
- S. James Reynolds, Editor. Lecturer in Ornithology and Animal Conservation, School of Biosciences, University of Birmingham (UK).
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication date (print): 2015-08
- ISBN (print): 978–0–19–871866–6