A unique, case-based guide to diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions encountered in canine internal medicine, Canine Internal Medicine: What's Your Diagnosis? is an ideal guide to how internal medicine cases are handled in the clinical setting. Canine Internal Medicine: What's Your Diagnosis? is an indispensable resource for veterinary students, veterinarians in small animal practice, and those studying for post-graduate qualification in small animal medicine. 477 p.
- Jon Wray, BVSc, DSAM Cert VC MRCVS, RCVS-recognised Specialist in Small Animal Medicine (Internal Medicine), Consultant Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine and Head of Cardiology. Dick White Referrals, Station Farm, Six Mile Bottom, Cambridgeshire (UK).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2017-12
- ISBN (print):978-1-118-91817-3
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-118-91778-7