A unique, case-based guide to diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions encountered in canine internal medicine, Canine Internal Medicine: What's Your Diagnosis? is an ideal guide to how internal medicine cases are handled in the clinical setting. This text is part of an exciting series, which combines problem-based learning, case studies, and questions and answers. Designed for veterinarians in practice and students, the series presents material in a format designed to enhance critical thinking and understanding. Adopting a case-based approach, chapters are built around body systems and are directed by questions to test the reader's ability to interpret clinical history, illustrative images and diagnostic results in order to provide differential diagnoses, diagnostic plans and treatment options. Common pitfalls in diagnosis and management are discussed, and you will benefit from the experience of the author as a busy and experienced clinician. Canine Internal Medicine: What's Your Diagnosis? is an indispensable resource for veterinary students, veterinarians in small animal practice, and those studying for post-graduate qualification in small animal medicine. 477 p.
- Jon Wray, BVSc, DSAM Cert VC MRCVS, RCVS-recognised Specialist in Small Animal Medicine (Internal Medicine), Consultant Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine and Head of Cardiology. Dick White Referrals, Station Farm, Six Mile Bottom, Cambridgeshire (UK).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2017-12
- ISBN (print):978-1-118-91817-3
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-118-91778-7