Comparative Osteology is a photographic atlas of common North American animal bones designed for use as a laboratory and field guide by the forensic scientist or archaeologist. The intent of the guide is not to be inclusive of all animals, but rather to present some of the most common species which also have the highest likelihood of being potentially confused with human remains. 455 p.
NOTE: Zomify images
- Bradley Adams. Forensic Anthropology Department, Office of Chief Medical Examiner, New York, NY (USA).
- Pam Crabtree. Department of Anthropology, Center for the Study of Human Origins, New York University, New York, NY, (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2011-11
- ISBN (print): 978-0-12-388437-4
- ISBN (ebook PDF and/or ePUB formats): 978-0-12-388440-4