Confidently diagnose, treat, and manage patient conditions with the only comprehensive book on the market devoted solely to equine internal medicine. Filled with fully updated content on principles of treatment and contributions from internationally known equine experts, Equine Internal Medicine, 4th Edition focuses on the basic pathophysiologic mechanisms that underlie the development of various equine diseases. A problem-based approach outlines how to apply the latest clinical evidence directly to the conditions you will encounter in practice. 1568 p.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Fully updated and revised sections on disorders and principles of treatment
- Problem-based approach outlines how to apply the latest clinical evidence directly to the conditions you will encounter in practice
- Pathophysiology is emphasized throughout, providing a sound basis for discussions of the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis that follow
- Body systems chapters begin with a thorough discussion of the diagnostic method appropriate to the system, including physical examination, clinical pathology, radiography, endoscopy, and ultrasonography.
- Stephen M. Reed, [Editor]. DVM, Dip ACVIM, Associate. Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital, Lexington, KY (USA).
- Warwick M. Bayly, [Editor]. BVSc, MS, PhD, Dip ACVIM, Provost and Executive Vice President. Washington State University, Pullman, WA, (USA).
- Debra C. Sellon, [Editor]. DVM, PhD, DACVIM, Professor. Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Washington State University, Pullman, WA (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2017-11
- ISBN (print): 978-0-323-44329-6
- ISBN (ebooks: PDF/ePUB formats: 978-0-323-44309-8/978-0-323-44552-8
NOTE: To select the chapters in the table of contents of this PDF with 1568 p., use the bookmarks on the left of the document that are fully text-related: