Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Behavior, Second Edition offers fast access to reliable, practical information on managing common behavior disorders in dogs and cats. 1029 p.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Adds 19 new topics or algorithms covering separation anxiety, thunderstorm sensitivity, introducing pets to the family and each other, enrichment, geriatric behavior problems, handling techniques, urine marking, leash reactivity, pediatric behavior problems and best practices, and rescue pets
- Supplementary material available
- Debra F. Horwitz, Editor. DVM, DACVB. Veterinary Behavior Consultations in St. Louis, MO (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2017-12
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-85421-1
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-118-85438-9
NOTE: To select the chapters in the table of contents of this PDF with 1029 p., use the bookmarks on the left of the document: they are fully text-related: