The Handbook of Radiographic Positioning for Veterinary Technicians is specifically designed for use as an aid in learning radiographic positioning techniques and as a practical guide for everyday use in the small animal clinic. This concise handbook presents a systematic approach to the positioning of canine, feline, and exotic animal patients for routine and special radiographic procedures. The primary focus is on providing visual aids of animals in position for radiographic procedures. The resulting radiograph produced is included for each radiographic position. A diagram of anatomical landmarks used in determining correct positioning is also included. 241 p.
- Margi Sirois, EdD, MS, RVT, Program Director of Veterinary Technology. Penn Foster College, Scottsdale, AZ (USA).
- Elaine Anthony, MA, CVT. St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg, FL (USA).
- Danielle Mauragis, CVT. University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (USA).
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- Publication date (print): 2009-12
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4354-2603-0