Boorman’s Pathology of the Rat: Reference and Atlas, Second Edition, continues its history as the most comprehensive pathology reference on rat strains for researchers across science and medicine using rat models in the laboratory. It offers readers an added emphasis on the Sprague-Dawley and Wistar rat strains that is consistent with current research across academia, government, and industry. 713 p. (5 vol.)
- Andrew W. Suttie, Editor. Pathologist. Covance Laboratories, Inc., Chantilly, VA, USA.
- Joel R. Leininger, Associate Editor. JRL Consulting, LLC, Chapel Hill, NC (USA); WIL Research Laboratories, Hillsborough, NC (USA). National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Durham, NC (USA).
- Alys E. Bradley, Associate Editor. Charles River Laboratories, Edinburgh Ltd, Tranent, East Lothian (UK); Charles River, Tranent, Edinburgh, (UK).
- Publication date (print): 2017-12
- ISBN (print): 978-0-12-391448-4
Your purchase will add € 2 to our monthly prize pool for: