Textbook of Small Animal Emergency Medicine offers an in-depth understanding of emergency disease processes and the underlying rationale for the diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and prognosis for these conditions in small animals. 1427 p.
- Kenneth J. Drobatz, Editor. DVM, MSCE, DACVIM (IM), DACVECC, Professor and Chief, Section of Critical Care, Department of Clinical Sciences and Advanced Medicine. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (USA).
- Kate Hopper, Editor. BVSc, PhD, DACVECC, Associate Professor, Small Animal Emergency & Critical Care, Department of Veterinary Surgical and Radiological Sciences. School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California- Davis, Davis, CA (USA).
- Elizabeth Rozanski, Editor. DVM, DACVIM (SAIM), DACVECC, Associate Professor, Department of Clinical Sciences. Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, North Grafton, MA (USA). Et al...
- Publication date (print): 2018-12
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-02893-2
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-02894-9