The Radiographic Anatomy program was developed in the Department of Surgery and Radiological Sciences, UC Davis School of Veterinary Science, to provide an interactive educational tool for veterinary students and veterinarians. The current program contains over 100 radiographs with corresponding anatomical overlays to facilitate identification of soft tissue and bony structures. Each radiograph has a short quiz to assess your learning as you proceed through the program.You can instantly access any radiograph through the index, or work your way through the program sequentially with the navigation arrows.
- Technical Features: Windows Software; Version 6.0 - Size of the decompressed file: 115 Mo
- To open: Double click on the compressed file Veterinary radiographic anatomy.rar + click on the compressed file
- UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Editor. Department of Surgery and Radiological Sciences, Davis, CA (USA).
- William J. Hornof, DVM. UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, CA (USA).
- Philip D. Koblik, DVM. UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, CA (USA).
- Publisher: UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, CA (USA)
- Publication date (software): 2018-10
- Enterprise: Macromedia, Inc.
- File Version: 6.0..153
- Size: 115 Mo
Your purchase will add € 2 to our monthly prize pool for: