Pathology of Wildlife and Zoo Animals is a comprehensive resource that covers the pathology of wildlife and zoo species, including a wide scope of animals, disease types and geographic regions. It is the definitive book for students, biologists, scientists, physicians, veterinary clinicians and pathologists working with non-domestic species in a variety of settings. 1445 p.
- Karen A. Terio, Editor. University of Illinois, Zoological Pathology Program, Brookfield, IL (USA).
- Denise McAloose, Editor. Wildlife Conservation Society, Bronx Zoo, Bronx, NY (USA).
- Judy St. Leger, Editor. SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment, San Diego, CA (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2018-08
- ISBN (print): 978-0-12-805306-5
Your purchase will add € 2 to our monthly prize pool for: