Wiggs’s Veterinary Dentistry: Principles and Practice, Second Edition is a fully updated and expanded new edition of the classic comprehensive reference for veterinary dentistry.
- Provides current, comprehensive information on veterinary dentistry
- Encompasses rudimentary tenets of the field as well as advanced techniques
- Presents the state-of-the-art in veterinary dentistry, with all topics fully updated, revised, and expanded to reflect current knowledge
- Written by leading veterinary dental specialists and edited by luminaries in the field
- Includes more images and color throughout to support the text. 533 p.
- Heidi B. Lobprise, Editor. DVM, DAVDC. Main Street Veterinary Hospital and Dental Clinic, Flower Mound, TX (USA).
- Johnathon R. (Bert) Dodd, Editor. DVM, FAVD, DAVDC. Veterinary Dentistry Texas A&M University, College Station, TX (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2019-02
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-81612-7
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-118-81616-5
Your purchase will add € 2 to our monthly prize pool for: