The first and second editions of Medical and Veterinary Entomology, edited by Gary R. Mullen and Lance A. Durden, published in 2002 and 2009, respectively, have been highly praised and become widely used as a textbook for classroom instruction. This fully revised third edition continues the focus on the diversity of arthropods affecting human and animal health, with separate chapters devoted to each of the taxonomic groups of insects and arachnids of medical or veterinary concern, including spiders, scorpions, mites, and ticks. 793 p.
- Gary R. Mullen, Editor. Department of Entomology and Plant Pathology, Auburn University, Auburn, AL (USA).
- Lance A. Durden, Editor. Department of Biology, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2018-10
- ISBN (print): 978-0-12-814043-7
- ISBN (ebook):978-0-12-814044-4